This one (1) - day training on on the applications of Partial Discharge in substation equipment is intended for professionals wishing to acquire a comprehensive overview and application of partial discharge (PD) measurement techniques.
After this course the participant will be able to perform a failure investigation and determine the root cause in a structured and uniform way. Furthermore the participant will be able to analyse trends and developments in a failure portfolio.
This course will be given in the English or Dutch language (depends on the group composition). For more information and registration, please refer to the leaflet and the registration form.
- Introduction to the failure investigation process
- Code of Conduct
- Execution and preparation of field visits
- Information collection
- FMEA and Equipment aging mechanisms
- Analysis methods, like Fault tree analysis, Event tree analysis and Reliability Block Diagram analysis etc.
- Root cause analysis
- Hypotheses and conclusions
Engineers, specialists and managers in the field of T&D operations, planning, maintenance and asset management