PurposeIn these courses you will learn the fundamentals of management systems integration; especially those based on the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System standard), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System standard and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health, and Safety Assessment Series) of international standards based on ISO 19011 International Audit Guidelines.
BenefitsImplementation of Integrated Management System can facilitate progress towards increased competitiveness, leading to increased profit, more efficient processes, reduced costs, reduce liabilities and an improved image.
Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor CourseThis course has been designed to provide an understanding of the audit process and how to realise its true potential. Based around the requirements of the Quality / Environmental / Safety Management System and the ISO 19011 International Audit Guidelines, the course deals with the performance of value-added auditing.
How will you and your company benefit from this course?
- Provide an understanding of the principles and benefits of quality, environmental & safety management.
- Acquaint delegates with quality, environmental & safety Management System and its Fundamentals.
- Examine and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provide delegates with the skills needed to plan and undertake internal audits
- Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
What we will cover
- Quality, environment & Safety management fundamentals and vocabulary
- Quality, environment & Safety management principles
- The process approach and identification of Aspects & Impacts and Hazards & Risks
- The QMS, EMS & OHSAS requirements.
- Management systems and the need for audits
- Establishing an internal audit programme
- Planning, preparing, performing and reporting internal audits
- Verifying corrective action & Auditing for Improvement
- The course is of three days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
Price: USD 1090/AED 4000/AZN 856
Book courseFor a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV GL relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.