Business leaders are under constant pressure to improve performance, without compromising safety, the environment or quality.
Management systems are used to manage operational complexity. They provide a mechanism for understanding and controlling the risks associated with processes such as production and manufacturing.
A robust, flexible, dynamic yet clear management system is essential to delivering strategic intent whilst at the same time offering the right level of assurance and governance.
In most organisations change of structure, operations or even location is inevitable and often desirable, to meet customer demands and expectations. In addition, performance strongly depends on the design and application of the delivery processes.
Our service can help you with key challenges such as:
- Proactively identifying and addressing risks
- Reducing operating costs whilst increasing output
- Implementing strategic change to address external influences
- Aligning the organisation with strategic goals
- Creating a more customer-focused and responsive organisation
- Continual improvement of delivery processes
DNV GL has extensive experience in advising business leaders on appropriate management systems to support their critical decision-making.
Our unique International Safety Rating System (ISRS) gives you a suite of tools to measure, improve and demonstrate performance and manage risks.
What we do:
- Independently provide confidence in the performance of system processes, through audit and assessment
- Diagnose the underlying reasons for poor performance and the opportunities for improvement
- Undertake and support process improvement initiatives
- Help to devise well-defined options for performance improvement based upon appropriate and relevant good practice
- Engage management and workforce in developing and improving systems
- Help to devise change programmes that avoid common pitfalls
- Build self-sufficiency into the organisation to ensure management systems are sustainable and can be continually improved
- Mentor leaders throughout the improvement process.