Please find enclosed the measures put in place by DNV GL in Middle East.
Dear DNV GL customer,
Please find enclosed the measures put in place by DNV GL in Middle East. The objective is to ensure the safety of employees and external partners to protect customers and stakeholders and ensure continuity of business.
· DNV GL has established a crisis team. It has been immediately activated to respond to all the requests related to the COVID-19 situation and act accordingly. Measures are always in line with the provisions of the official authorities and stakeholders. We work to protect our employees and subcontractors minimizing any risk that could affect their or others health.
· We aim to minimize business impact, avoiding postponements and cancellations as much as we can by applying alternative audit techniques. We are providing guidance on how to operate to fulfil accreditation and scheme owner’s requirements related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
· To be cautious, we are reducing the organization of physical meetings to a minimum, using online communication and collaboration tools (webinars, skype calls, remote audits, etc.). This will continue for the time being. We are doing everything possible to ensure that all our employees and external partners comply with the above measures, through timely and regular communications.
· We confirm that, to date, no employee in Middle East is affected by the COVID-19 virus. As a precautionary measure, most employees affected by the situation are working remotely. This decision is based on the latest updates and recent instructions from the central and local official authorities.
· In case of on-site activities at customers, each situation is assessed based on the updates from the official authorities in the area. All employees residing or having transited in areas where quarantine measures are applied have been instructed to observe quarantine measures.
· For the protection of everyone's health and safety, DNV GL employees and any other third party shall not enter DNV GL offices or customers’ premises in case of:
1. flu symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties;
2. you have made recent trips to countries considered a high contamination risk
3. you have come in direct contact with person(s) tested positive for COVID-19 and/or subject to influenza symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties.
For operational issues and detailed information on ongoing projects, please refer to your internal DNV GL contact(s). We will keep you updated with further communications in case of new directions to be implemented from official authorities. DNV GL is committed to providing the best service to its customers on a continual basis and will continue strive for this, while respecting the situation we are experiencing.