Some key findings
- Over half of the respondents consider low environmental impact and workplace health and safety to be relevant aspects of a sustainable supply chain. 1 in 2 has already addressed health and safety of workers as well as sustainability risks in order to improve sustainability in their own supply chain.
- Sustainability matters to a great extent in buying decisions for 1 out of 3.
- 86% of companies feel the pressure to manage their supply chain in a more sustainable way, with customers being the main driver.
- 81% have taken at least one action to improve their supply chain sustainability level.
- The extent of actions across the supply chain is still weak, as only 7% of companies have reached out to all tiers of their supply chain.