How will you and your company benefit from this course?Customer loyalty is a major contributor to sustainable profit growth. This is true in part because the traditional sources of competitive advantage are vanishing. It's a well-known fact that no business can exist without customers. Increasing competition (whether for-profit or nonprofit) is forcing businesses to pay much more attention to satisfying customers. Organization needs to take a holistic approach for customer satisfaction management. A well-implemented customer satisfaction management will help you to gain following benefits:
- Customer Retention
- Brand Reputation
- Improved Communication
- Continual Improvement
- Process efficiency
- Increase sales and profitability
- Enhancing Stakeholder trust
What we will cover:
- Provide understanding of the principles of customer satisfaction management
- Acquaint delegates with customer satisfaction management fundamentals
- Familiarize delegates with the ISO 10002, ISO 10003, ISO 10004 requirements
- Provide insight into how to approach the development of a customer complaint management system
- Interactive sessions with extensive participant involvement
- Detailed checklists for key parameters for customer complaint management during reviews.
- Key areas for management attention
- Participants define a customer complaint management plan for their firms during the course.
- Case-study integrating theory and practice for highlighting core concepts.
- The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced DNV Tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.