Why this course?
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes
Who should attend?
Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third party auditor route, and/or have an understanding of what third party auditors look for. Some
companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and a closed book examination at the end of the course
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to apply for an IRCA Lead auditor status
- You can know record your IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.irca.org
For successful completion of this course, it is recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- The relationship between quality management and
- customer satisfaction
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001;2015.
These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO 9001/Quality Management Systems.
- The course is of five days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors.
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate.
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises.
: 5 days
USD 1635 / AED 6000 / AZN 1070
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com)