How will you and your company benefit from this course?
- Provide an interpretation and understanding of the OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Facilitate the establishment of internal and external audit programmes.
- Enable delegates to plan, perform and report 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits.
- Assist with verification of corrective action.
- Aid improvement within organisations through teaching value-added auditing.
- Provide insight into developing an organisations safety management system.
What we will cover?Safety management principles, including structure of the OHSAS 18000 series. Role and nature of management systems. Detailed review of OHSAS 18001 requirements. Establishing an audit programme. The audit process and key roles in audit. Planning and preparing for an audit. Performing an audit and managing the audit process. Writing nonconformity statements. Reporting audit findings. Obtaining auditor qualifications. Prior knowledge: We recommend that students have a basic knowledge of OH&S issues and the requirements of the current version of (BS) OHSAS 18001 before they start this course. Students that are not familiar with the purpose and intent of the OHSAS 18001 current standard should attend IRCA2121 Foundation Training before attending this course.
Course details:The course is of five days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors. Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops. Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate. Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises. Duration: 5 Days Price: USD 1635 / AED 6000 / AZN 1070 Language: English
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.