Duration: 2 days.
Aim of the courseHelps you & your organisation to understand the the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards and the business benefits of improved quality performance. You will also understand the structure and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 version and its relationship with ISO 9000.
At the end of courseYou will have a very good understanding of:
- What is a Management system, Quality Management
- Principles and the “Deming’s Cycle” Plan Do, Check, Act cycle.
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the *High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Requirements of the 2015 version of the ISO 9001.
- Types of emerging stake-holder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk based thinking - types of risks linked to your business processes.
- The new versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
Who should attend?Quality Managers, EMS Managers, QES managers, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in the development or preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems. Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001.
- Evolution of Management System (MS) standards.
- Reasons behind the changes in ISO 9001:2015.
- Introduction to ISO HLS* - Common framework for ISO management system standards.
- An overview of all the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015.
Why this course?
- This course fulfills the IRCA pre-requisite entry requirements for both the 2 Days Internal Auditor and 5 Days Lead Auditor Training course.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies. Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when developing or upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organisation’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant