Why this course?
- Provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of quality management
- Facilitates the identification of quality processes within an organization
- Provides an understanding of the benefits of an QMS audit
- Ensures the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provides participants with the skills necessary to plan and execute internal audits
- Facilitates value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
Who should attend?This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of Quality management systems. For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001;2015.
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during all two days
- Successful completion of the course is one of the criteria for an IRCA-certified internal auditor status
- You can know record your IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.IRCA.org
- Duration - 2 Days
- Trainer - DNV GL Trainer with a vast auditing and training experience on both Quality Management integrated systems auditing
- The course is very interactive with lectures, delegate interactions, open discussions, workshops and role-play
- Public courses include daytime refreshments, buffet lunch,course notes & training certificate
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organizations premises
Price: USD 817 / AED 3000 / AZN 642 Language: English