This four, (4) hour Management Overview is a Healthcare specific session focused on the hospital and healthcare setting. This course is designed to inform healthcare professionals of the principles and practices of both sets of standards required for DNV GL Healthcare Accreditation. This session also touches on the natural alignment of ISO and NIAHO®.
Who Should AttendAnyone that needs to relate the NIAHO® Accreditation Requirements to their organization. No prior knowledge of DNV GL Healthcare’s Accreditation platform expected prior to attending this session.
- Basics of ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Basics of NIAHO® Requirements
- Alignment of ISO and NIAHO®
- DNV GL Healthcare Accreditation Survey
- Accreditation Reporting and Follow-up