IntroductionOrganisations worldwide are facing a new risk reality – be it from natural or man-made incidents. Having a robust business continuity management system is now recognised globally by many organisations as a key component in their risk management framework.
Course ObjectiveThis classroom-based course provides you with crucial knowledge on BS 25999 and is targeted towards managers and professionals working with business continuity management, risk management or operational excellence.
Course BenefitsThrough the course, you learn the requirements of the standard, the way to implement it in your organisation as well as how to conduct a business impact analysis and create contingency solutions. After the course, you are able to evaluate your own organisation’s level of preparedness to business interruptions and establish necessary controls in order to cope with future crises.
- The course is of three days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors.
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate.
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisation's own premises.
Price: USD 1090 / AED 4000 / AZN 856
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.