What are the objectives of this course?
- Introduction to audit process in the HSE management system
- Introduction to audit planning and conduction
- How to prepare the list of findings in HSE management system audit
- Introduction to skills, procedures and tools in HSE management system audit
- How to prepare audit report for management
- How to use audit findings as opportunities for improvement
What we will cover?
- Fundamental, terminologies and definition of health, safety and environmental management system
- Auditing process
- Audit documentation
- Tools and methods used to improve the HSE management system
- The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch and course notes
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
- On successful completion of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued to the participant
Duration: 2 Days
Price: USD 700817 / AED 3000 / AZN 642
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.