Course benefitsThe ISO 50001:2011 lead auditor course is a 5-days interactive programme with extensive participant involvement. It gives participants a detailed understanding of key parameters for assessing critical elements during review. Participants are made to define a review plan for their respective organisation during the course. Case-study integrating theory and practice are also swotted to highlight core concepts.
Key course content
- ISO 50001:2011 standard requirements
- Audit protocol for ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 19011:2002 requirements
- Critical Success Factors
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 and,
- Knowledge of the following energy management principles and concepts:
- The principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
- The relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
- The typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
- Energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling
- Energy use data analysis methods
- Energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- The impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
- Electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.