About ISO 50001:2018ISO 500001:2018 is a new Energy Management systems standard which gives organizations the requirements for Energy Management Systems (EnMS). The standard is presently the world’s leading energy management system increasingly being adapted by many companies internationally ISO 50001:2018 is a new Energy management. It is a comprehensive and flexible Energy Management System standard that provides benefits for organizations large and small, in both public and private sectors, in manufacturing and services, in all regions of the world. There are various factors that need to be considered at the outset during conceptulation, which subsequently need to be meticulously aligned with processes deployed.
How this course will help ?During implementation, the default reference values are chosen by organizations for Baseline, Energy Performance Indicators based on the operating experience and energy performance of the past. While these practices and estimates may be effective in improving performance and reducing costs in the short term, they may not yield the best possible results over the long term. Hence, it is necessary to get sound knowledge of the system requirements so that EnMS is implemented to give to a definitive plan aimed at long term improvements. Implementing of ISO 50001:2018 system, entails elaborate complex activities in its initial stages of implementation. Even experienced professionals need to have orientation on ISO 50001 requirements. With extensive expertise in energy management gained over years of energy-related certifications and solutions offered around the world, DNV Business Assurance realized the importance of sound understanding of requirements in implementing ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System (EnMS) One of the critical success factors for a successful Energy Management System is the training. To enhance skills of critical personnel, DNV Business Assurance has designed ISO 15001:2018 Foundation course. Any company that has implemented ISO 50001:2018 or is in process of upgrading people’s skills in preparation for its implementation will benefit from this course.
Course benefitsThe ISO 50001:2018 Foundation course is a 1-day interactive programme with extensive participant involvement. It gives participants a detailed understanding of key requirements of ISO 50001. Participants are made to go the requirements of ISO 50001 during the course.
- What is the purpose of ISO 50001 and where does fit in the big picture?
- How can an energy management system improve your business?
- How do current energy issues relate to your business?
- What are the requirements of ISO 50001?
Course details:The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors. Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops. Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate. Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises. Duration: 1 Day Price: USD 410 / AED 1500/ AZN 320 Language: English
For a downloadable copy of the registration form, please click on the link below for Training booking Form. The completed form can then be sent to us by fax (+971 4 3559433) / email (BusinessAssurance.ME@dnv.com). For a downloadable copy of the training calendar, click on link Training Calendar below.
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving a completed booking form by fax/email, a place is reserved for the delegate/s on a first come first serve basis and course confirmations will be sent closer to the date of the course or when a course is confirmed.
- A course is confirmed only when we have received sufficient enrollments to conduct a viable course to ensure active participation from students.
- If you have not received joining instructions at least 5 days prior to the course, please contact us by email or phone.
- Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
- For delegates requiring accommodation, DNV has corporate rates. Bookings should be made directly with the hotel, quoting the DNV course reference. Delegates must settle hotel accounts themselves.
- Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.